Sharpham Barton Family Camp

It is summer here in Dubai which means hot hot weather and in many cases, the exodus of Moms and children to cooler climes. My family is going to the UK this year on an anthroposophy/ surf vacation. Nice combination. I was just checking out the website of where they will be camping for a while and thought it would be of interest, so here it is...

http://www.sharphamfamilycamp.co.uk/intro.htm

I fully expect some cool dreamcatchers to be gracing my windows in the near future by the looks of the arts and crafts they will be doing. I have just finished reading "Wolf Brother" to the kids so they are primed for camping and ready to take on the wild English countryside.

Comments

  1. I am a parent in Abu Dhabi. Do you know parents who run a homeschool here? I really want my daughter to be in a Waldorf school, as I am a Waldorf teacher, but has moved to Abu Dhabi.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know of a Waldorf homeschool here in Abu Dhabi?
    I am glad to know that there is a Waldorf/Steiner initiative in Dubai.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Its wonderful to hear from you, sadly i do not know of a similar group to ours in Abu Dhabi. If you can give us your contact details, it would be lovely to chat to you.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment